As we are all carefully watching this crisis evolve - we are focusing on what is next. .....
First Choice and Java Dave's is preparing to ***RETURN - get your people back to work! *** REVIVE - get back to conducting business and stimulate the economy, and finally *** REBOUND - Because that is what we do! We will rebound from this crisis, let us help your office with supplies and services that will help you REBOUND! - Check with your local team for new items to help keep your office safe.
We are open and continue to provide replenishment of essential products and repair service to drinking water and coffee equipment across the country.
Updated 04/21/2020 11am - EST
Update as of 03/17/2020 12:00 pm, EST
As the current status of this situation is everchanging, we would like to ensure to everyone that each one of our First Choice and Java Dave Branches will continue to be open and servicing our customers as long as the Federal, State and Local Government Authorities permit. We remain committed to provide you with Best in Class service, and our offices are open and available to call with any concerns or questions. We appreciate your business, and will remain focused on safe services for our customers and employees.
Update as of 03/12/2020 3pm, EST
At Daiohs USA, our top priority is the health and safety of our customers, employees and communities. As the corona virus continues to pose concerns, we are closely monitoring developments related to the virus and following guidance from appropriate government agencies, especially the CDC.
We are taking a number of steps to protect our customers, as well as our employees, from the chance of exposure to the virus. Our current safety procedures include:
- Cleaning and sanitizing all electronic devices used by our route drivers and service technicians.
- Encouraging customers to use their own writing tool to sign our handheld delivery devices when accepting orders.
- Providing drivers and techs with gloves and masks for use at a customer’s request.
- Requiring the use of gloves by all warehouse personnel handling products for delivery to customers.
- Requiring the use of mask sby all warehouse personnel receiving product or packages.
- Regularly cleaning all product storage areas and communal areas in our work sites.
- Adding products that reduce the use of communal items, such as single-serve items; ask your Daiohs rep for details.
Internally, we are also taking the following measures to reduce our employees’ exposure to the corona virus:
- Instructing employees to follow CDC guidance on personal hygiene, such as washing their hands for at least 20 seconds, using hand sanitizer, covering coughs and sneezes, and avoiding touching their eyes, nose and mouth.
- Directing them to report any health concerns to their managers and to stay home if they are sick.
- Implementing internal policies to limit non-essential business travel and monitoring personal travel by employees.
- Continuously training employees and reinforcing safetyprocedures.
We remain well-prepared to continuously serve our customers. Daiohs will continue to monitor this evolving situation and adjust operations based on new information from authorities. Our primary goal remains keeping everyone safe.
If you have questions or need further information, please contact your local branch manager.
Daiohs USA is the Parent Company for: